Monday 31 October 2016

I realized that I'm still lucky



   Today i saw an old woman sleeping on the street. My heart is melt. I gave her food. I realized that i'm still lucky because i still have home to live. And everyday i wake up with hope in my heart.

    I show people that i am strong. But the truth is i also feel pain. I have club feet. It is a congenital deformed. Both are twisted so that the sole cannot be placed flat on the ground.  I cannot wear normal shoes. I used slippers for walking.
 


   Its difficult to walk especially on rainy days coz it's slippery and sometimes i loss balance. And when i grow older my bones becoming weak. I feel pain and heavy so i am not allowed to go fat. i cant imagine myself when i reach 60 years old. Not sure if i could still walk coz i know in that ages some old people are suffering arthritis. But even in my situation I'm not loosing hope.
 
    I still try to be happy and live normal. Someone like me has also a dream and that's to get job or have own business and try to be helpful to my grandparents. settle down with a good man and have own family.

    But life is not easy for me. its my first time in the city alone. I meet different type of people. It hurts when some people cannot accept me. Mostly I experienced discrimination in finding job. I cannot work as a saleslady for its a long standing and i cannot work as a waitress coz sometimes i loss balance.

   Somehow i'm still practicing my communication skills coz i want to work in a call center for in this field there will be no discrimination as long as i can communicate well.

    I believe that everything happens for a reason. i survived from the super typhoon 2013. I was given a chance to live again. Maybe to inspire people . That's why when a good friend proposed me a help to learn about bitcoin, i accepted. why not? its a good start to share experiences and to inspire people.


33mq3pBamtZUg7Jb9HA3NVVHFbkazAkv8z

Thank you for giving time reading my blogs. I highly appreciate if you help me reach my dream and be part of my journey. Please consider donating me using bitcoin. Godbless.

No comments:

Post a Comment