Tuesday 1 November 2016

"one of my dreams"


     I came from a poor family. My dad is a farmer, and my mom is just a housewife. My mom left me since i was 3 years old and my dad, he married another woman. So it was my grandparents took care of me.


      My feet are not normal. I have club feet. And its difficult for me to walk sometime specially on rainy days.

     I was not able to finish my first year in college since after the supertyphoon yolanda 2013. I took computer science major in programming(undergraduate). I lost my uncle who supported for my study and some family members. So i took my responsibility to take care of my grandparents.
 
     Inside 3 years i stayed in province. I was always scared. But then i realized that life doesn't stop there. I have to face my fears to achieve my dreams.

      One of my dreams is to have own business in province. I have a good idea about making pizza business. I want to buy an oven for making pizza and breads. So people wont have to travel to city just to buy breads. I can sell for per slices of pizza so the people can afford to buy.

      I need to search about the things that are needed to do and the ingredients for making flavors.and i know starting a business is not easy. It needs capital. I don't have enough money.

      My auntie and cousins they earned not enough. So i took risks to go manila for the first time to find job so i can start saving. But its not easy here.

      Without good education I cannot get a better job. I cannot do too much physical work because my feet are not too strong and I grow heavier.

     But i'm waking up everyday with hopes. I hope that someday i could achieve my dreams.


33mq3pBamtZUg7Jb9HA3NVVHFbkazAkv8z

Thank you for giving time reading my blogs. I highly appreciate if you help me reach my dream and be part of my journey. Please consider donating me using bitcoin. Godbless.

No comments:

Post a Comment