Wednesday 2 November 2016

"my first love turns to be my first heartbroken"




    In this life, falling inlove is natural. Its part of growing up..as a human being its natural to develop feeling or emotions to the people around us and feel attraction to the opposite sex. But its not a sign of weakness.. It turns to become a weakness when we are afraid to face our own feelings.

     I remember my first love, he used to be my crush.. I had suitors but I rejected them all for him.. I've been having the feelings for him for 4 years.. That's how I realized that it's love.. but he didn't knew about it ,he just knew me as a good friend who was always there for him those times he needed me..

     But when he got a girlfriend, it really hurts so badly.. especially when I heard him saying that he cannot fall inlove with me because of my feet. I felt rejected. i felt discriminated. I then realized that what I felt was not good for me because I fell inlove to a wrong guy.. Then I finally decided to move on..In every heartaches, I learnt.

     Some broken hearted people always say that, they don't want to fall inlove again coz sometimes it hurts. Some also people say that its just a distraction. But the truth is... They are just afraid of their own selves. They know that they cannot handle such great emotions...

     It's ok to fall inlove but you have to learn have to balance your mind and your heart.. If you feel that you are having too much emotions, give yourself a break....

    Sometimes you have to use your mind in choosing the right person. Never let your heart rule over your mind. You have to figure out whats good for you. If you finally learn how to balance your mind and heart then you will not be afraid anymore to fall inlove..

     Dont be afraid of failures.. Because we also learn from it. The more we experience, the more we develop, the more we become tough and stronger.


33mq3pBamtZUg7Jb9HA3NVVHFbkazAkv8z

Thank you for giving time reading my blogs. I highly appreciate if you help me reach my dream and be part of my journey. Please consider donating me using bitcoin. Godbless.

No comments:

Post a Comment