Wednesday 9 November 2016

"how i learned about bitcoin/ coins.ph"



     My first time in Manila was so exciting. I got new friends from the boarding house. They tried to help and assist me. I met some people and I learned many things from them.

     A good friend from japan heard my story, he has a good heart. He understands my situation. Since I am looking for a job, and it's very difficult because I paid for my room, bills, and my foods, and everyday expenses, my money almost finished.

       My Japanese friend tried to be helpful. He proposed me about blogging. After people read my story, they decide to donate by bitcoin or not. But at least I able to share and inspire people.

      At first, I hesitated because I doubt that it will not click. What if no one will listen? and no one will care to listen to my story?.

      But then he encouraged me to join. he said, "Who knows? This is a good start to reach your dreams. You can save money from Bitcoin and slowly you can start your dream business, you can pay your bills.While looking for a job at least u have savings.Just be yourself and express yourself by blogging."... I said," But how to do it? I don't have ATM card."he said, "don't worry you can withdraw the money even without ATM card in any security bank. Many easy ways to send money. From your blog you can get donations from other countries by using Bitcoin and we have to convert it to peso so you can cash it out."  Yes ,why not? really, it sounds cool like a mobile wallet. So finally I agreed. I see hope for my dreams.

      I don't have PC so he let me borrow his PC and he just bought me a pocket wifi so can have the internet in my room and start blogging.

Coins.ph

     It's very easy to open an account. At first, he asked me to download the Coins.ph application from my mobile. I just completed the verifications such as email, phone, identity, and selfie . In Identity verification, the ID should be valid and readable.  It takes 24hours to 3days to get the confirmation. Not bad. Finally, I got verified and completed the level 2.

     He tried to send me some amount through Coins PHP wallet and it works!

     I tried to withdraw money to any security bank without ATM card by following the steps: from the Php wallet, I click the send and I go to send cash, and I click the cardless Atm instant Payout(24/7). Then I entered the amount I want to cash out. and then after I click next step. Right then, I filled up the full name and mobile number,then complete payment. Then I choose PHP wallet and then pay. Then the coins.ph sent the passcode to my email.And I received a message from coins.ph to my mobile : the 16 digits .

     Then I went to security bank. I press the enter and then press the 16 digits and the passcode. I got the money. It's really cool.

     I also did try to send some amount to my province for my grandparents by using sendah remit. whenever i have questions, i asked the support and they are very friendly and guide me well, they gave me information, and provide answers to my questions.. plus they reply fast!

     My friend explained to me that bitcoin is an electronic currency. A cryptocurrency and a payment system.  He made an account for me in bloggers.com and a twitter account to increase my viewers. And from my every blog, they can see the code of my bitcoin use for donations. All I have to do is to blog and increase my viewers.

     When I first received donations from other countries I felt so happy. And I realized that there is potential for me to earn and inspire people even I am just in my room. Slowly by slowly I will save.

    I see opportunities from this, for I get donations from other countries who appreciate my blogs that even I just stay in my room or whenever i am free ,I can just write blogs and earn .. I could save money and start my dream business and able to be helpful to my grandparents.

     I am very thankful to my Japanese friend who helped me learn about bitcoin and blogging for I am given a chance to share my experience and same time I earn from donations. I am also thankful to those new friends who read my blogs and support, follow my posts. You really help me a lot. A good start saving money for my future business.

      I highly appreciate those who read and donate me. Every day , I am inspired to write something for my blogs. I hope that people like and inspired by my story. Please continue to support me. Help me reach my dreams. Thank you so much !


33mq3pBamtZUg7Jb9HA3NVVHFbkazAkv8z

Thank you for giving time reading my blogs. I highly appreciate if you help me reach my dream and be part of my journey. Please consider donating me using bitcoin. Godbless.

No comments:

Post a Comment