Monday 21 November 2016

I learned something today!



    My first time in Manila was exciting. I met different people. I discovered many places and learned to use public transportations though sometimes it's confusing. But with the use of Ways apps and google map,I was able to find the places.

     If I got trouble in commuting and finding the places, I booked a Grab. It's fixed rate so I'm not worried if it's traffic to where I go and it's very safe.

     There are many bars and clubs in Manila but I don't really drink. I am surprised that there are lots of ladyboys and transgenders here. And they are more pretty than girls. wow! Big boobs and nice ass..whitwew! haha!

     A friend shared a bad experience with a ladyboy. He was drinking in a bar and he met a very pretty girl. He really liked her so much so he invited her for a drink. He paid for her drinks. And when they both get drunk, he invited her to his condo.

     They were kissing each other and so on. but he wondered why it took a long time to remove her pants. Shit! she is a ladyboy..! That is funny! He freaked out and said, "Get out!"

     And now he learned his lesson. Whenever he went to a bar, he first asked if she is a straight girl. Haha. I know it's weird for girls but at least he wanted to make sure about the gender.

     When I first entered a big mall, I was scared. I was thinking that how can people get out from that big mall without getting lost? Too many exit and entrance and has many floors. Maybe I can do it too! Why not? So I challenged myself. I tried to get a food.

     First, it was confusing because too many people inside the mall coz Christmas  is near. But I just followed the signs I encountered. So finally, I was able to find the food court. Lots of menus and affordable prices. Nice.

      Then I saw a complete family and it really makes me sad coz I don't have a good family. Someday, I will marry a nice guy and we make our own family. I hope so.

     Then after that, I go around and check nice views. I'm happy that I able to find my way home very safe. Thanks to God I learned something today and I got home very safe.





33mq3pBamtZUg7Jb9HA3NVVHFbkazAkv8z

Thank you for giving time reading my blogs. I highly appreciate if you help me reach my dream and be part of my journey. Please consider donating me using bitcoin. Godbless.

No comments:

Post a Comment