Friday 25 November 2016

During my job application, i saw a man on the wheelchair



     I came online to find a job. I got a call from a call center company. I was invited for an interview. I go all alone. First I was scared coz I thought I'll be lost. I'm still confused about the public transportation. But luckily I found the building. 

     I passed the initial interview. Then I took the versant exam. I passed it. After that, a call interview. Then computer exam. I was so tensed. Some of the applicants have experienced already. And they are really good. 

     We are only a few people waiting for the final interview coz some didn't pass. I'm almost there! Feelings were mixed. Tensed. Hungry. Tired.coz I went there 9am and it was 12midnight but still waiting for the result. It's always like this when applying call center. But I was excited about the result. 

     While we all waiting in the lobby for the result after the final interview with the operational manager, I saw someone that really touched me.A guy on the wheelchair. He is so positive. He just finished signing the contract. Wow! He must be smart. He is a good inspiration to me. He said he plays basketball even in the situation. 

     His situation is never a hindrance to doing what he wants in life and lives happily. He looks for a job and he is responsible to his family. Wow! such amazing character! 

     While waiting for the result, I am inspired and I got new friends. Some of the applicants were called to get inside the room and others with me are still waiting. 

     Then I heard the HR called my name. I followed him to his room. He said, "I'm sorry, you didn't pass the final interview. You can come back to apply again after 3months." 

      I wanna cry but I won't cry. I waited long hours just to get failed. But that's ok. Maybe it's not for me. 

     My friends from the waiting area were sad to know I failed. They expected that I will pass and they really wanted to work with me. "sorry guys, I didn't pass. But that's ok. Maybe it's not for me but at least, I learned something today and I got new friends. We can still see each other sometime." and then we shared contact numbers.

    In life, every day we learned something and people come and go but we create good memories with them. Even some negative result happen, I will stay positive and never give up, continue to learn, continue to dream.







33mq3pBamtZUg7Jb9HA3NVVHFbkazAkv8z

Thank you for giving time reading my blogs. I highly appreciate if you help me reach my dream and be part of my journey. Please consider donating me using bitcoin. Godbless.

No comments:

Post a Comment