Thursday 10 November 2016

"i have to learn how to use the public transportation"



   The first week i stayed in manila, I was nervous because i don't know the fate awaiting for me here. And even I'm alone I should not be scared for I am a person who has a dream.

   I'm still happy to have new friends here. They helped me a lot and teach me how to use the public transportation. At first, I find it confusing and difficult to remember especially traffic and pollution.

    The route of the jeepneys and buses are different. Not like in province that I have to wait every 30 minutes before the big bus arrives to take us to the city.

    In my province, I have to walk 15 to 20minutes before reaching the main road. And from the main road, it is 16km away from the city. If I am in hurry I have to ride a motorcycle ( we call it habal-habal) just to reach destinations. Only few jeepneys travel in a day. So no traffic. And only until 4pm . so there are no buses and jeepneys at night.

     It's different in Manila. I think some jeepney drivers don't sleep and working the night shift. Maybe because some people are still working and active at night. But after the new president won(Duterte), I saw changes. The traffic before that usually ends very late at night, now around 10pm the streets are clear and not much traffic and police are always around.

    So it became safer to travel at night unlike before that many holdappers and snatchers. now, the jail is overloaded! haha.

   I remember when I first ride the train. I was so scared! influenced by the too much watching movies especially the "train to busan" movie. Many things on my mind. I was thinking what if the train stops. What if there having technical problems. What if some infected passenger inside the train and we got trapped inside? oh its just a movie. It's not true, I'm just crazy. I have to learn to manage to reach my destination in a faster way ,avoiding traffic.

    I got the ticket. Luckily, there was a handsome man offered me a sit.. oh..yeah! I forgot I'm a disable that's why he offered me.

    It was a nice experienced. I arrived safely but I have to get off from the stairs. I hate stairs , better with an escalator.

    And now I'm learning to use the MRT and the LRT. I find it accessible to use especially rush hours. But only 5am to 10pm. At least, I'm not afraid anymore to ride the train.

   And hopefully to learn more on using public transportation and familiar with the route. I know that God will always protect me wherever I go.


 


33mq3pBamtZUg7Jb9HA3NVVHFbkazAkv8z

Thank you for giving time reading my blogs. I highly appreciate if you help me reach my dream and be part of my journey. Please consider donating me using bitcoin. Godbless.

No comments:

Post a Comment