Monday 28 November 2016

my first sexy pics!

   

I met a good friend.. she is now a successful photographer. She said the camera loves me. How about a photoshoot with me?

    At first, I was shy. But then, I have to think that I am beautiful and no reason to be shy. If normal people can do, why can't I? 

    So I challenged myself. My friend keeps taking me photos and stolen shots.

 The theme is sexy. My god! first time to do it. I am happy about the result.


     When I uploaded my photos in facebook, everyone is so shocked and surprised! It's my first time to upload sexy photos. 

But yes, I did it! I received positive comments. Wow! thank u. Now I am more confident. 





33mq3pBamtZUg7Jb9HA3NVVHFbkazAkv8z

Thank you for giving time reading my blogs. I highly appreciate if you help me reach my dream and be part of my journey. Please consider donating me using bitcoin. Godbless.

No comments:

Post a Comment