Saturday 5 November 2016

"My first experience in the Manila"




      After the super typhoon, I never had a chance to go back my study. Lack of financial support and its so crisis in province.. My uncle who supported my study died from the super typhoon. I felt so hopeless.. I was so worried about my future. Also my grandparents are becoming old and unhealthy.

      My grandma is 83 and my grandfather is 79. Too old and i wish for them to have more life. Lately my grandma had lung disease and she had been into 6 months medication.. And now my grandfather also is not ok..


     Watching them in the situation is killing me. And I cannot accept that I cannot do anything.  My auntie is 60 plus she has small store but the income is not enough.  So I decided to go Manila to find job so I can continue support my grandparents maintenance medicines and needs, my aunt agreed to look after them while i am far away and if i got job, every salary I will send them money.

     First, they did not agree. They said that Manila is not a good place for me. So many bad people in the city. Its not that they don't trust me, but they don't trust the people.

     But if no one will move, then who will move? I cannot stuck myself in province watching them in a bad situation. I want to be helpful. I want to be successful so I can provide their needs.

     How will I know if I will not be successful in manila if I not try? If it didn't work for me then go home. But i can't give up without trying. I know its not easy for me because I have disability, but who knows?

      I sold my laptop just to have money for the trip..And I left some also for my grandparents.  It was 24 hours sitting inside the bus for the trip to manila. Got backpains and headaches,but that was ok..

     My first time to travel alone. Feelings were mixed.. A little bit of worry , and also excited.. I reached the destination in Pasay.. Finally I am in Manila!I was so amazed..

     I saw the huge buildings. I only saw them on TV. "How does it feel if being on the top? and able to see the glamouring lights of the city?" I saw big malls with many floors.."Maybe if i go inside i would get lost! too many exit! haha."

      I didn't know where I was but it says, Makati. Then I realized that I have nowhere to stay," Where will I go now?".. I saw the buses going to Novaliches. I ride the bus, and I fell asleep on the bus.. Maybe because I was tired.

     When I woke, I turned my head around. Gosh! I realized that I was alone in the bus. So  get I off with my bagpack. I didn't know where I was. I was very tired, and I just needed a place to sleep. I saw a Sogo hotel to sleepover.

     On the next day,I walked around and observed the people.. I realized that I am in the city of Novaliches, in the north part of Quezon city, I ate just burgers for breakfast, lunch, and dinner...

     I stayed two nights in the hotel before I found the affordable accommodation.. I got a solo room in a boarding house, kitchen and 3 bathrooms are outside the room.. At least safe and affordable.


    I got new friends around. They are nice to me.. So many things to learn from them.. And i am enjoying it so far...I hope to learn more and find great opportunities. Good luck to me.




33mq3pBamtZUg7Jb9HA3NVVHFbkazAkv8z

Thank you for giving time reading my blogs. I highly appreciate if you help me reach my dream and be part of my journey. Please consider donating me using bitcoin. Godbless.

No comments:

Post a Comment