Tuesday 1 November 2016

"The struggle"





 
      When I was young, I used to asked my grandmother , " Why my feet are different?" she smiled to me and said, "Because you are special, your feet are amazing, they are from God. It means you have something that they don't have. So don't be shy. Be proud of it." It is always on my mind. It gives me confidence. So i got friends from school and used to be a good student.

       But we live far from school.We live in mountain. I have to walk few miles away from home to school everyday. Even rainy days , I struggled just to get perfect attendance. I didn't have shoes, I only wear slippers. Balancing is difficult when its slippery specially when its muddy. But i still able to graduate grade school and high school.

      Sometimes I hate my mom why she tried to abort me left me when I was 3 years old. Sometimes I hate my dad, why he left me just to marry another women and did not care for me anymore. But that's life. Sometimes not fair.

      The truth is I've never experienced love from my parents. I always wished to have a complete family but it didn't happen.

     Lucky those children who has responsible parents and they only take it for granted. Lucky those children who has given a chance to study in good school and university but they are not studying well.

     Maybe what happened is also good for me. I grow strong and independent. Maybe if i grew up with parents I am not who I am now. Somehow I already accept what happened and I learnt to understand that things need to happen.

     Best to do is to value people who give real love. Create good memories with them. Make them smile the best I can.
 
     I'm always lucky to have loving grandparents who are always there for me and never gave up loving and understanding  me. So when I became successful someday, I hope it will not be too late.. I would like to dedicate them best I have coz I know they deserve it.


33mq3pBamtZUg7Jb9HA3NVVHFbkazAkv8z

Thank you for giving time reading my blogs. I highly appreciate if you help me reach my dream and be part of my journey. Please consider donating me using bitcoin. Godbless.

No comments:

Post a Comment