Friday 4 November 2016

" i learned to walk, stand, and be strong"




    It was my grandparents took care of me since I was a baby coz my mom left me. They are worried if I cannot walk because of my club feet. The bones are not in a good position.


     We lived in a mountain province, far from city and its not civilized. There was no near hospital or doctor to check up for my feet situation. We only have native doctor in province. So I never had opportunity to go operation.


     My grandparents had a very long patients to take care of me and taught me to walk with just using slippers. It took sometime for me to learn to walk. I was always sad because i cannot wear shoes. whenever I fell down, my grandpa always says, "stand up."and that's how i learnt to walk.
   
     When I used to be a pupil, I used to cry always because some classmates bullied me. "Whats wrong with your feet?! They are so ugly!".. It hurts me a lot.. I felt so different..and sometimes they get something from me and ran.... but I couldn't run as fast as them so they just laughed at me.. So i went home crying.

      My grandpa hates to see me crying.. He said," Stop crying. Why are you crying? Are you a looser?...Don't let anyone step on u .. Its not always every time we can protect you as we are getting old. You have to learn how to defend yourself! Show them you my grand daughter.. Go! Beat them."..

     It is my grandparents who taught me how to walk, stand up, and be strong. Without them, I am nothing. So that's how I grew tough.

     Wherever I go I'm not afraid. I'm now at Manila for the first time and alone. Looking for job. I don't know what life is waiting for me here. But I always hope to get a job soon and be successful so i can save money for my future business. This will be another journey of my life..




33mq3pBamtZUg7Jb9HA3NVVHFbkazAkv8z

Thank you for giving time reading my blogs. I highly appreciate if you help me reach my dream and be part of my journey. Please consider donating me using bitcoin. Godbless.

No comments:

Post a Comment